New Vacancies at Stuart Fantham
You will have seen our exciting news!
As part of the development of the Practice with the introduction of our new Beaconsfield Office, we are looking to add to our team in various areas.
As we provide a range of Property and Private Client services, are you ready to join us in the following areas?
- Fee earner needed for Wills/Probate/Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Fee earner to undertake Residential Property transactions
- Legal Secretarial
- Office Administration
We try to make ourselves stand out from the crowd – you will need to show us that you can do the same in whichever role you are looking to fulfil.
Please write to the Practice Manager with your CV and perhaps with that “something extra” to make us take notice.
Thank you for your interest.
Fee Earning Roles
Whether you are looking to join us to undertake residential or commercial conveyancing on the one hand or private client work on the other hand, you would ideally be:-
- A Solicitor or Legal Executive
- Able to demonstrate sound experience in a range of either property or private client matters
- You might have a following – this is useful but not essential
- You should be able to help develop existing sources of work and generate new sources of work
Legal Secretarial and Office Administration Roles
To complement the existing team of secretarial and administrative support, we also need to find more pairs of hands to help us!
Whether you are a legal secretary with existing experience or someone who is well organised, confident with Clients and other contacts either on the phone or in person or have amazing skills which might launch us onto a new level, please let us know if you are looking to join us.
Whilst these are permanent positions based on a full time role, part time or flexible working might be an option.